Updated: October 7, 8:00am
Information Regarding Mass
- Saturday at 4:00pm
- Sunday at 8:30am (indoors) & 11:00am (outdoors weather permitting, see information below)
- Wednesday at 8:30am
- Thursday at 8:30am (weekend taping)
- Certain sections and pews will be roped off
- Each person/family should maintain 6ft of social distance between the next person or household in the pews and at all times while in the building and on the grounds
- Please follow the instructions of the ushers for seating and recognize you may not be seated where you usually sit
To Combat the Spread of COVID-19
Everyone is required to wear a face mask while in the church
Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance, please use it to sanitize your hands before coming in
There will be no worship aids or hymnals, you are asked to sing softly or hum along
The font will remain drained
Pews and surfaces will be sanitized between Masses
Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass and you will leave the church immediately after you receive
You may bring a chair or remain in your car. There will be a specific section for chairs. If you bring your own chair, please park near the playground, so those remaining in their cars can be closer to the altar.
- The obligation to attend Mass remains lifted through the end of September
The max capacity per Mass will be 200 people
- Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass begins
- The chapel will be roped off and votive candles will not be available at this time
- The church building will remain closed in order to ensure clean and sanitized surfaces for Mass
- Bulletins will continue to be available electronically only
- Evening Prayer and Rosary will take place outdoors as long as weather permits
- Evening Prayer – 7:00pm on Wednesday at the main entrance of the church
- Rosary – 8:30am on Saturdays at the statue of Mary
Information Regarding the Parish Center
- 8:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday
- The building will only be open on Saturday and Sunday if there is a scheduled event
- Even though we are “open for business,” all exterior doors will remain locked as well as office entrance doors
- Meetings in the Parish Center and School Building are allowed, but they must adhere to the State Covid 19 rules for gathering indoors. Currently, that means a limit of 10 people per gathering with masks and appropriate social distancing.
- We are also implementing participant sign in and hand sanitizing protocols. Upon entering either building participants will need to sanitize their hands and fill out a sign-in sheet for that meeting. Meeting sheets will be maintained to be used in tracing efforts in the event of a possible COVID-19 exposure.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Daily Readings Resources
Resources for Families and Kids
If you would like to continue to contribute your weekly offering to Blessed Sacrament, we have several options:
- You can give online.
- Donate via Facebook
- Mobile Giving App available on Android or Apple
- Mail your contribution to Blessed Sacrament, 3109 Swede Ave, Midland, MI 48642
Thank you for your understanding.
Blessed Sacrament Staff