You’re invited to our next Parish Family Fun Night: a Gingerbread House-Making Contest on December 14 from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
Bring a friend or bring your family, and come create a gingerbread house out of graham crackers, frosting, and candy! You’ll have one hour to decorate and then we’ll take time to view and vote on all the houses! There will prizes for the winners! See all the details below and don’t forget to register! Deadline to register is December 9 at 3:00pm.
Things to know:
- Each family/team will make one house.
- The parish will provide graham crackers, sugar cones, and sprinkles.
- Every family/team should bring:
- One container of frosting
- One empty quart-sized cardboard container (like this)
- Two bags of any of the following that will be shared with the rest of the group:
- Candy canes
- Marshmallows (large or small)
- Pretzel sticks
- Red candies
- Hershey Kisses
- Sour patch kids
- Please plan on sharing ANY decorating candy that you bring with the group. (Let’s keep the playing field even!)
Registration Deadline is December 9 at 3:00pm