Blessed Sacrament Parish is seeking a full-time Coordinator of Adult Formation.
This person will be responsible for the theological guidance and coordination of adult formation programming for the Parish.
The qualified candidate:
- Provides leadership in the design, implementation, and evaluation of adult formation programs.
- Provides pastoral support within the adult formation programs.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of faith formation team activities and is an active member of the team.
- Be a practicing Catholic and have an understanding of Roman Catholic liturgical practices.
- Prepares and manages the adult formation budget in collaboration with the Faith Formation Team Leader.
- Attends parish personnel meetings, prayer days, and annual calendaring and planning sessions.
- Balance multiple priorities and schedules.
The successful candidate would report to the Faith Formation Leader.
All interested applicants please send your resume to Patrick Regier.