Blessed Sacrament Parish has a part-time Maintenance position for the church and parish grounds. Approximately 10 to 15 hours per week including nights and weekends.
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to doors, tables, chairs, and similar equipment;
- Follow established security procedures to close and lock of church and parish center;
- Maintain parish grounds by trimming, spreading mulch, weeding flower beds, etc;
- Keep parish parking lots and sidewalks free of ice and snow;
- Assist in parish room set-ups for meetings, as necessary
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position – lift up to 50 lbs., stretch, walk, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Willingness to observe safety regulations as outlined by MI-OSHA and Supervisor.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Approximately 10 to 15 hours per week including nights and weekends. All interested applicants please send your resume to Patrick Regier (email@example.com) or drop off at the Parish Center during business hours.