“Hospitality is simply love on the loose.” — Joan D. Chittister
Because Blessed Sacrament aspires to be a place that feels like home, we recognize the importance of gathering around the table for faith sharing, storytelling, learning, laughing, and being “family.” If you have a heart for hospitality then we invite you to become part of our NEW Party Planning Committee. Answering “yes” to any of these questions makes this ministry the ideal fit for you:
- Do you love to plan and host events?
- Do you savor spending time in the kitchen cooking and baking for friends?
- Do you enjoy greeting people and helping them to feel welcome?
Anyone interested is invited to join Lyn Pajk on Monday, June 12 at 7:00 for an informational meeting at the Parish Center. Please sign
- Parish Picnic
- Movie Night
- Talent Show
- Game Night
- Milestones Anniversary Celebration
- Holy Thursday Potluck
- Easter Vigil Reception
- Graduation Reception
- Larger Adult Faith Formation Gatherings (Advent/Lent Retreats, Presentations by Father Rob…)
Let us know if you’re interested!
"*" indicates required fields