“True education is directed toward the formation of the human person, in view of his final end and the good of that society to which he belongs, and in the duties of which he will, as an adult, have a share.” –Second Vatican Council, Declaration on Christian Education
Blessed Sacrament Catholic School welcomes you and welcomes children of all faiths into our family!
Blessed Sacrament Catholic Elementary School will be moving to a tuition model for the 2020-21 school year.
For more information:
In partnership with our Parish and our Parents, we are committed to:
- Living Christ’s Message
- Promoting Academic Excellence
- Fostering a community of Faith and Service
At Blessed Sacrament, we strive for excellence in three main areas:
- Our family atmosphere. Everyone looks out for everyone. We are family for life!
- Our children get to experience the presence of God every day in one another and through our weekly School Mass. They become confident public speakers through lecturing, serving, and learning responsibilities within the wider parish community!
- Our students and alumni are leaders. They are recognized for their academic excellence, study habits, and faith filled characteristics.
Catholic Education as stated in the Catechism of the Catholic Church:
No. 2225: Through the grace of the sacrament of marriage, parents receive the responsibility and privilege of evangelizing their children. Parents should initiate their children at an early age into the mysteries of the faith of which they are the “first heralds” for their children. They should associate them from their tenderest years with the life of the Church.
No. 2226: Education in the faith by the parents should begin in the child’s earliest years.
No. 2229: As far as possible parents have the duty of choosing schools that will best help them in their task as Christian educators.