“True education is directed toward the formation of the human person, in view of his final end and the good of that society to which he belongs, and in the duties of which he will, as an adult, have a share.” –Second Vatican Council, Declaration on Christian Education
Blessed Sacrament Catholic School welcomes you and welcomes children of all faiths into our family!
In partnership with our Parish and our Parents, we are committed to:
- Living Christ’s Message
- Promoting Academic Excellence
- Fostering a community of Faith and Service
At Blessed Sacrament, we strive for excellence in three main areas:
- Our family atmosphere. Everyone looks out for everyone. We are family for life!
- Our children get to experience the presence of God every day in one another and through our weekly School Mass. They become confident public speakers through lecturing, serving, and learning responsibilities within the wider parish community!
- Our students and alumni are leaders. They are recognized for their academic excellence, study habits, and faith filled characteristics.