Join us for an outdoor weekend of fun, friends and fellowship
MAY 15TH AND 16TH
A retreat for all high schoolers!
SATURDAY, MAY 15TH – 10:00 AM – 10:30 PM
ASSUMPTION OF BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
SUNDAY, MAY 16TH – 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
The Christian Service Funding Committee is comprised of Blessed Sacrament Parishioners. They met and thoroughly reviewed all the applications that were submitted and decided which organizations will receive funding and the award amount. The funding is from our weekend collection tithe. At the end of each month the Sunday Collections are totaled and 8% is set aside as our parish tithe. The tithe is used for both Christian Service Funding Grants and Emergency Assistance. Emergency Assistance addresses more immediate needs of people within our community for rent, utilities and car repairs. Blessed Sacrament Parish has been awarding Funding Grants since 1981 (40 years!) totaling $2.9 million dollars. Click here to see the full list of groups awarded funding.
Updated:March 4, 11:00am
Dear Blessed Sacrament Parish Community,
Below you will find the guidelines for Mass and programs at Blessed Sacrament.
Information Regarding Mass
- Saturday at 4:00pm
- Sunday at 8:30am (indoors & livestreamed) & 11:00am (outdoors weather permitting, see information below)
- Wednesday at 8:30am
- Thursday at 8:30am
Please check the Worship Times for the most up-to-date liturgy schedule.
- Certain sections and pews will be roped off
- Each person/family should maintain 6ft of social distance between the next person or household in the pews and at all times while in the building and on the grounds
- Please follow the instructions of the ushers for seating and recognize you may not be seated where you usually sit
To Combat the Spread of COVID-19
Everyone is required to wear a face mask while in the church
Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance, please use it to sanitize your hands before coming in
Please print off a worship aid and bring it with you. A limited number will be available at Mass.
The font will remain drained
Pews and surfaces will be sanitized between Masses
You may bring a chair or remain in your car. There will be a specific section for chairs. If you bring your own chair, please park near the playground, so those remaining in their cars can be closer to the altar.
Information Regarding the Parish Center
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday – Wednesday
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Thursday & Friday
- The building will only be open on Saturday and Sunday if there is a scheduled event
- Even though we are “open for business,” all exterior doors will remain locked as well as office entrance doors
- Meetings in the Parish Center and School Building are allowed, but they must adhere to the State Covid 19 rules for gathering indoors.
- We are also implementing participant sign in and hand sanitizing protocols. Upon entering either building participants will need to sanitize their hands and fill out a sign-in sheet for that meeting. Meeting sheets will be maintained to be used in tracing efforts in the event of a possible COVID-19 exposure.
Each group is making accommodations for virtual participation. We are now livestreaming on our YouTube page
. If you are at risk, immunocompromised, or feeling unwell in any capacity, please stay home. By stopping the spread of COVID-19, we will be able to worship together as a whole community sooner.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.