Updated: July 1, 12:00pm
- Certain sections and pews will be roped off
- Each person/family should maintain 6ft of social distance between the next person or household in the pews and at all times while in the building and on the grounds
- Please follow the instructions of the ushers for seating and recognize you may not be seated where you usually sit
To Combat the Spread of COVID-19
Everyone is required to wear a face mask while in the church
Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance, please use it to sanitize your hands before coming in
There will be no worship aids or hymnals, you are asked to sing softly or hum along
The font will remain drained
Pews and surfaces will be sanitized between Masses
Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass and you will leave the church immediately after you receive
You may bring a chair or remain in your car. There will be a specific section for chairs. If you bring your own chair, please park near the playground, so those remaining in their cars can be closer to the altar.
The max capacity per Mass will be 125 people
- Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass begins
- The chapel will be roped off and votive candles will not be available at this time
- The church building will remain closed in order to ensure clean and sanitized surfaces for Mass
- Bulletins will continue to be available electronically only
The Parish Center is open from 10:00am to 2:00pm by appointment only.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Updated: April 13, 9:00pm
Dear Blessed Sacrament Parish Community,
Although we are not able to gather together physically for Mass, we hope that you will join us in prayer as we live-stream Evening Prayer on Wednesdays at 7:00pm and Mass on Sundays at 9:00m. You can find them here.
Ansley Dauenhauer will be putting together Children’s Liturgy of the Word services for kids as well. Watch them here.
We have not received word on an official day that we will be able to offer public Masses, but please know you are in our prayers always!
Daily Readings Resources
Resources for Families and Kids
As a reminder, the church will remain closed to ensure that facilities stay clean in the case of a funeral. The Parish Center remains closed as well.
If you would like to continue to contribute your weekly offering to Blessed Sacrament, we have several options:
- You can give online.
- Donate via Facebook
- Mobile Giving App available on Android or Apple
- Mail your contribution to Blessed Sacrament, 3109 Swede Ave, Midland, MI 48642
Thank you for your understanding.
Blessed Sacrament Staff