The Blessed Sacrament Outdoor Mass and Parish Picnic was a huge success!! Thank you to everyone who came and enjoyed the festivities. A lot of hard work and dedication went into planning this wonderful event. We could not have a Picnic like this with the help and support of many people.
A BIG thank you to…
- The Knights of Columbus for all your hard work and help with setting up, grilling the meat, serving drinks, and clean up.
- The Ladies of Blessed Sacrament for taking care of all the food – set up, serving, clean up.
- Cottage Creamery, Dave & Patti Kepler, for the Ice Cream.
- the Ladies of parish that made and donated cookies for the picnic.
- Pam Gandy for ordering and delivering the Adult Beverages.
- Tim Pajk for the music and singing.
Our golf outing on Sunday had 27 teams compete to take first place at Currie West. We could not have asked for better weather or a better group of people!
Congratulations to our top 3 teams!
- Gregg Franjione, Kurt Silvis, Jesse Franjione, and Joe Kreusch
- Dan Toland, Hugh Taylor, Rob Rhead, Leonard Kowalski
- Wayne Turmell, Denise Turmell, Brett Turmell, Seth Guigar
Our winners on the hole contests:
- Joe Kreusch (Men’s Closest to the Pin)
- Annette Clark (Women’s Closest to the Pin)
- Seth Guigar (Men’s Longest Drive)
- Madison Hert (Women’s Longest Drive
We are already looking forward to next year! Thank you to everyone who came out to worship, play, and spend time together!